Some of the best Canadian designed furniture in Ottawa
Our go to plumbers who are always available
A fabulous photographer and mixed media artist
The coolest art and antiques in Toronto
Ottawa's premier realtors
The great electricians who also renovated our studio
An edgy and passionate young Ottawa artist and our studio mate!
Malcolm's mid-century modern antiques are the best!
We love their "modern ethnic" imports
High quality German cabinet and furniture maker
A much loved fine artist whose paintings grace many Ottawa homes
The most original modern architects in Ottawa
Before you throw out a well made old peice of furniture consider having Kessels re-upholster it!
Amazing summer & winter energy cost saving solution in one product!!
Ottawa's most extensive selection of lighting
Specializing in beautiful modern furniture, lighting and decor
A dynamic online source of furnishings for lovers of modern design
Skilled professionals who offer quality workmanship, excellent products and customer service
Representing prominent international suppliers including Ligne Roset,
Cassina, Kartell, Artemide and Flos
A great paint and decor shop with several Ottawa locations. Innovators of C2 paint - our fav !
One of the hottest young photographers out there!
An expert in the form and function of residential and commercial lighting
We are a dealer for this great transitional-to-modern furniture line
An exciting modern lighting and furniture store location in old Ottawa South
Our favorite Ottawa, award-winning landscape contractor
Design Glossary :
- Flush - smooth, even, aligned
- Honed - smooth matte surface, especially natural stone
- Modern - pertaining to current time and style
- Patina - a surface appearance of something grown beautiful especially with age or use
- Plenum - an air-filled space in a structure; especially : one that receives air from a blower for distribution (as in a ventilation system)
- Rectified - referring to tiles fired in a perfect plank allowing for precision 90 degree cutting
- Source - to obtain or procure goods and services
- Wabi Sabi - Japanese aesthetic which nurtures all that is authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.